20 November 2007

no idea what to think of the title since i really don't know what to name it as hehe.

I got the marks(partly) for my BIS assignment and its not that great(to me that is) even though i just got like 48/80 (still awaiting the remaining possible 20%).It would have been great if i gotten like at least a 50(its kinda of like my minimum standard hehe).

And 2moro there will be an external moderator coming to ITB to be meeting with some representatives from the business department to talk about on some things.

-Extra Edit Nov 22-
We met the moderator today, his name's Steve and he comes from Australia (i guess each school has a different moderator like my bro's school,whose moderator comes from UK).So the representatives were like this:

A1 - Reynold & Saharah
A2 - Me & Emily
B - Hamdi & Jidah
M1 - Akidah & Azizi
M2 - Jannah & Syahmi

Too bad i won't disclose what is discussed here so since all of us agreed to "what happens in this room stays in this room". This meeting, the way i see it seems to be like good training for my up-and-coming CO assignment which is all about meetings(well at least according to what the scheme of work says hehe).

That pretty much sums up everything i have to say for 2day (well maybe except for few things which i will keep to myself)

-Hanster's out-

No comments: