17 March 2007

Bipolar explainations

Wonder why i used "bipolar" in my blog title? Well if u wanna know:

Well i took it from "bipolar disorder" which i find the meanin on wikipedia and i now define it as rapid changing of moods.Think of it as another kind of depression.Only by wikipedia it was then i know what kind of depression i was having since form 4.My depression effect of moods still hasn changed but other aspects of it have already got better.I remember during Form4-Form5 i was completely insomniac throughout the whole 2 years and have always thought of suicide everyday.

Strangely enough,these aspects was almost reduced to zero when i start a new life as a Lower 6 student maybe due to me knowing new people and a different social setting.From there onwards,i considered myself to be "revived" and my past-self "dead" since i feel completely different from who i used to be since everyday seem like a really fun day well xcept for sociology classes haha.

Then came Upper 6 where its almost the same thing xcept now that my suicide thoughts return somewhere in the middle of the year plus a new personality of "i hate n care bout u at the same time" as well as being more curious.I gotta say,the hate-care thingy(tat was kept a secret till i told it in the 6 tagged questions) was pretty much scary even to me becoz it also gav me a fear that i might go berserk one day.For goodness sake,hate and caring dun often go together right?
and somehow i got both of these together as one *sigh*

And i dunno why i would get so upset over being left out.This wasnt such a problem in lower 6 for me so it confuses me why i'm getting tat only in upper 6.Either thats something gotta do wif my past or its just my damn way of dealing wif it

Usually i nvr tell these things to ppl since i dun wanna get hated on/a negative feelin by ppl for just this one single post.But of coz i know my readers equally long enough so i'm share this one wif all of u guys n gals out there some facts tat u should know bout me.So off i go then

-Hanster's out-

No comments: