15 March 2007

Tagged again n happy bday

This time i'm tagged by Ammar n Afifah aka The Double A's lol,only this time it doesnt involve questions hehe

Rules & Regulations:Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

1) I eat ice cubes,the ones tat can fit into my mouth that is hahaha

2) I believe that i have more than just personality inside of me

3) I'm one of those few people that r "sushi virgins"(that term comes from Izzul then Ammar haha)

4) I hate my frens but i care bout them at the same time(weird huh?)

5)A loner but loves the company of frens(not tat weird but still weird)

6)Believes that the world will meet its end someday

Now lets see who i will tag:Mahirah,Sabreena,Qamarul,Izzul,Zeing n Munirah hehe

Also



















Sorry for stealing ur pics to make this hehe,these were the best pics of all them that i found :P
Enjoy the fact that ur one step closer to u-know-what

-Hanster's out-

No comments: