21 May 2007

Dissapointing finale

I was watching my downloaded final antm episode(thats cycle 8) and i gotta say it was kinda disappointing to find out who the winner was. All of the girls to choose from they had to picked that one, what a suprise.Oh well,if she does well after her win at least she will be the 2nd worst winner after Nicole from Cycle 5.Heres the picture of the final 3 but i'm not gonna spoil who's the winner for those who havent watched it yet.





Speaking of suprises, I remember that one time my shorter cousin was wearing 3 inch heels and she was already the same tall as me.She told me her height was 5"3 so that would make me 5"6 which is a suprise.In that case most of my taller friends would be closer to 6"0 if not taller than that.Now I am glad that I'm not somewhere below the 5 feet range.

These days I'm not feeling the mood to go online on msn since theres nothing much i can do there hence,the decreased frequency of my online status(I am just appearing offline there)

So off i go then.

-Hanster's out-

No comments: