02 May 2007

Random post 1

One day I was bored i decide to play with this 3x3 cube where u have to fix it back to the original.It was harder than i thought since i haven been able to fix it.The most i could get was this :
Apparently the "L" shape ended up being on the other side in my numerous attempts to get it done so I'm pretty much stucked at that point onwards hehe.

These days my mood doesnt seem be at best,its like filled with rage these days.Every little thing that I was used to now seems to piss me off very often.Hopefully this problem isnt a physcological effect from my depression.This problem is within me and yet I can't understand it at all.I guess people were right when they said something about "u can understand ppl if u can understand the source of ur emotions".

Putting that problem aside,there's also something else that's been bothering me for a while,that is the effect lookin at pictures of people have on me.At most i always seem to have a negative reaction to pictures that has nothing to do with me or my life.The most I could do always is to not look or think about it.

I find it nice when I can use something as a channel to my feelings.In this case it would be my blog or anything to write into.Well then,cya all nxt time

No comments: