30 August 2007

30-8-07

i think i may be going to be a bit emotional typing these things out so please bear with it if it gets too over.

yesterday,i went to the airport to see zul off.He's off to South Hampton for his BST training.Man,everyone's leaving so soon,starting from dzan goin back for good to kl,qamarul's to Florida,then Zul and soon next week is Pu3's turn,wonder who else is next hehe?

not been in a good mood these days,probably from the onslaught on jokes brought upon me.While i do laugh at myself once in a while,sometimes enough is enough.Calling me that,i can still take it but however,spell tat different is just pushin it.Now maybe i will just talk behind them and see how they feel.I intended that to be as a joke last year but they just took it seriously.God,dun they ever learn anything from that yet?

i wish i could just tell them straight on but that is just suicide for me,one vs an unknown number (greater than 1 at the very least),its just not worth it,besides im sure most of them will nvr understand it anyways.

and sometimes i just dun really get this since many years ago,no matter what group of friends i joined,theres just always no room for me but always there is for others becoz everytime there's a split either by just not enough seats in one area or havin been split by groups assigned by others.Sometimes i just can't help thinkin,that this is a just a cruel fate that i hav to accept for my whole life even if i dun want to,its quite annoying really.

So that ends my not so emo post for today
-Hanster's out-

No comments: