14 August 2007

lunches,screaming sissies and dehydration,oh my

well,this week its still relaxing,no tutorials YET even after the repeaters hav arrived which is bad since we are laggin in schedule but good coz we got more time for fun hehe.

for lunch 2day,its at ubd's amsara wif san,gg n jai where the food was great.Next time san,ur driving us to lunch hahhahah(split side:n fill ur gas tank damnit).After that we decided to go round the ubd areas where i got some "girls" in my car going all screamo n touchy on me,makin me lose my concentration for a while there(some training to keep my cool that is ).

And I really should not have taken my nap when i came home,becoz strangely naps hav the ability to make me feel dehydrated and thirsty the entire hours that come after them.

Oh well,not much to post for 2day,off i go then
-Hanster's out-

No comments: