29 February 2008

the end of february

another month gone like the wind,suprising faster than i thought considering there's an extra day this year in february.Guess im gonna list down the things that happened in feb

- Trying to get used to combined lecture classes n the switch of some subject lectures&tutorials which is a hassle esp the days with 3 subjects in them

-Wished some ppl happy bday

-Gotten back my test results for accounts n stats. Act was great. Stats wasnt tat bad but the marks are just enough to make u wanna say wat the ****

-Did another accounts test(which i realize i shouldn be doin under an empty stomach but i managed to do it anyway)

-Saw the infamous blog of the UBD-hater girl (which is something different from most ubd haters )

-Found out that my enemy is gonna apply to itb but that shouldn't be such a problem to me till next year if it all goes well for me n my enemy

-Been finding my other side harder to control especially during FA lectures(even worse if tutorials is in the same room). The only thing easy bout it is that its not affected by certain areas of the lecture room

-AWP seems to be like my 2nd fav weapon now instead of it being the usual 1st haha

once again feeling a bit sleepy so im stopping right here(running out of ideas on wat else to say)

-Hanster's out-

No comments: