08 March 2008

excel's done

i did my 2nd excel BIS test today,which was like any other tutorial i have done on it except for this one thing. The lookup table this time was hellishly difficult,its hard to use which number for which value so im pretty much stumped tat in desperation i didn wanna use the formula anymore.

Luckily the girl genius of A2, Emily kinda figured that out(if i only had her brains hahaha)so once again i think she will score well on this one.

I wonder myself,what makes a genius, a genius. Surely enough a genius can't be that great in everything. I mean they are human after all,they aren't perfect like most robots do(though humans have the obvious advantage of having more emotions).Everyone has flaws on their own which they haven't realized yet.If they did then it's kinda of a good thing since they know what to fix about themselves.

I'm still a bit frustrated,since im feeling annoyed about some things in particularly how my class reminded me of my secondary years. Everytime i think about that my other side just seems to wanna come out and do some damage on them (i'm restraining him at the cost of my mental energy).Right now i'm not even sure as to how im gonna survive this till my attachment comes,at any point the whole class may b my enemies,a thought i disliked so much.

-Hanster's out-

No comments: