12 September 2008

few days ago

I was at the mall coz Zoel invited me to sungkai with him. So right after I finished work at client's place in Kiulap, I headed straightaway to the Mall, where I bumped into Mirez at the entrance with his "senior" hehe


While at the mall, i was at a complete loss of my sense of direction. 1st i thought the arcade has only one entrance instead of two. Secondly I confused myself between Utama Grand n Jaya lol so i ended up going forth and back between the two places lookin for pu3 n illa (I'm so blonde during those moments lols).


But anyways, managed to find zoel later coming out of the arcade entrance near the food court n then later with pu3 n illa coming toward us. The we ordered some food n then sit down somewhere in the food court while waiting for the sungkai time to start. N i will let some of the pics do the talking for me hehee




















-Hanster's out-

No comments: