27 September 2008

Moody again

kWonder If the rain sometimes really can cause moodiness in someone?



Nothing can really make u more moodier especially u dun get certain things done due to having someone delay ur time, causing nothing to be done at all.




And of coz, it makes u moodier when someone doesnt reply ur calls or messages esp when u need a reply urgently.-Edited- Ok looks like those messages werent sent out, is DST to be blame again?



And i really dunno too if i will b able to see Zoel off back to UK 2day, things aren't the same anymore like last time I see him off, I got no haters(also his frens) I personally knew back then, but now I do, and if they were there, it wud be really annoying to see them again after a long while of not talkin to each other. Plus I got errands I gotta attend to 2day which will take a whole day.



This is seriously a messed up day :(



-Hanster's out-

No comments: