02 January 2009

The 1st post of 2009

Can't believe its already 2009, and so fast too.


As for the 1st task of the year, its the date of submission for most ITB-ians reports on their SWE, which i heard had varying number of pages. Mine is not really thick though, since I need to exclude information is inappropriate to be disclosed to the public, which probably could double the pages of my report if I actually did include them. Some of us did have discussions on how to do these reports which I didn went to, due to some difficulties I'm having with the venues.


After that its probably waiting for the results of the reports then its the final year for most of us who made it. What probably lies ahead, I woudn't know, but its life so I gotta face it and ignore the obstacles (physical or mental whatever it is).


Since its 2009, maybe I should just bid farewell to 2008's version of me and now its probably the time for my change,while still retaining some bits of my old self. Maybe I probably won't be holding back my opinions now haha.



-Hanster's out-

No comments: