04 January 2012

First post of 2012

Well, l2012 has been already here for days (happy belated new years all hahaha), really didn't nothing much. Gotta really start reading that Business Icons that has been sitting there for quite a while unread.

New semester's gonna start next week, can't wait for it since I been resting for too long (despite stress is gonna be around fast). New start for me since its different modules I'm taking. Just hope I can do well in socializing since networking is not my best ability there forming bonds are just as equally difficult( probably because i'm in different classes with different classmates at all times)

Sometimes I don't wanna be judging ppl but sometimes the way they behave (such as being loud n oblivious to surroundings) really can get to your nerves and start judging them, especially when they come in groups.

Just realized I sometimes don't write much down here. That's most probably I just say what I feel here and never thought bout discussing stuff in greater detail

-Hanster's out-

No comments: