07 May 2012

Friendships


After being like 25 years on this planet, I don't even know why I could figure things only now, espcially with the  concept of friendships.

My observation of it goes like this:

Stage 1 - This is where usually people get to know each other and become friends. Starts with talking bout stuff and then develops to other outside stuff.

Stage 2 - Common interests/common factor

Stage 3 - Best friends/brotherhoods/sisterhoods/whatever u call it.

Unfortunately, for me, the third stage is where i have trouble getting to. Sometimes i just don't get why some group of people hang out for a year and become like best buddies and I hang out with the same people for the same period of time yet I don't feel that aura of buddies. Of course for me, that also stems from problems of getting into Stage 2. The most common thing UBD-ians are interested in are mostly football, something I don't have skills nor interest in. Guess this will be problem for me in the next few years then.....

Truthfully, sometimes i envy ppl with such friendships. Maybe it is something i desired for a long time after that mental damage i took from that depression a long time ago

No comments: