28 June 2007

New layout

Now here's a new layout that i decided to use(actually its almost a week i been using this but i only blog about it now).The design and picture editing was great so this was my choice out of all the ones i'm looking for.

My friend yesterday asked me whether i wanted to come play bowling today but unfortunately i couldn't since my damn memory couldn't remember the place despite having went there a lot of times and my mom wouldn't send me there(I can't believe i didn't know she's that negative of a person) so that kinda sent me on a depression episode for hours 2day(melancholy ppl get a lot of those) and that is not always a good thing.

*emo post start*

Why,why, why? Why is it that everytime you have to bring me down when I tried to make things better? Do you so badly want live in eternal suffering? I had enough with such a circle of that so if you still wanna live in that condition,be my guest but don't come to me if ur still there and i'm at a better place because you yourself asked for ur own suffering

*emo post end*

I think emo post is starting to become my habit,well better than not expressing how i feel hehe

-Hanster's out-

No comments: