01 June 2007

*Warning*1st emo post here

I decided i'm gonna post something emo here for the 1st time ever.Not sure if 1st is ever the right thing to say since i think i might posted some similiar types over at fs or multiply.

All this time I been misled by you ppl.I was assured that I can leave the past behind and start all over again but you ppl are just the same like the ppl in my past only reborn as a different person. Now I can see that all of you are just putting some false hope in me.What could I possibly done to deserve this? Thanks to you ppl i'm now stuck in this black hole i call home,unable to move from the pull effect of it.I'm very sure i will repay the favour back by cursing each and every one of your reincarnations.

Well there,the lamest emo post in the world,gotta go now
-Hanster's out-

No comments: