06 July 2008

5/7 to 6/7 2008

5th July 2008


Nothing much, xcept i went to a MTSSR function at the Asma Hotel in Jerudong for which my bro was a commitee member of,n therefore have to go there much earlier than expected. Looks like preparations r still in the progress when i arrived there. N didn took much pics so nothing to post here although i did took a video of a game in tat function which was an "Oreo Eating competition" hehe. Maybe i will post that in youtube :P




6th July 2008

Was at home the whole day until my bro's frens came over to do their discussion on their group assignment/homework which lasted all the way from near 2.PM to 6+.PM which i had fun talkin to one of them(he wasnt a stranger to me since i met n talked to him last nite).


And speaking of connections i found another one last nite too hehe which goes like this:

Me -> My bro -> Hj R(My bro's fren) -> Hj R's fren -> Fahmi


I guess tat saying "Brunei is so small tat everyone is related" can be true after all hahahahaha



-Hanster's out-

No comments: