14 July 2008

Sunday the 13th

Now tats probably a title i nvr thought i'd say

13th July

Anyways,today I had a function to go to, which this time i brought Alif with me, whom i have not met for almost 2 years after that "Prom nite" at PTEB. So it was great seein him again n this is the 1st time i brought someone to a function. Mirul actually said hi to me during after the function but i didn noticed it(Sorry Mirul, I was having too much thoughts in my head to actually pay attention to anything, hope ur not really angry bout that).



After that, hanged out with him (again for the 1st time in 2 years) at the mall where he later pointed out that i had a flaw in my style, that is wearing a shirt with no body cut, with examples of the clothes he showed me. Looks like his fashion sense has not dropped one bit after all these years. And managed to check out the areas that I havent been to at the mall, especially the "red coloured area" which was the cinema area as well the rizqun parts of the mall.



And i can't seem to resist being vain in front of the mirror at the toilet LOL :P






Then we went off to Kiulap area coz we gotta meet up someone at the Kiulap Mall at that cafe called Aulait (not sure how the spelling goes). It was a nice place to hang out but i wouldn do that so often coz the stuff there is expensive, even an iced lemon tea costed like $3-$4 a glass.




But since the person we were supposed to meet up didn showed up on time we had to go since Alif has like a curfew-ish situation coz he gotta get a recharge for his credit and the shops only hav them starting at $40 above. So i sent him home but we later decide to drop elsewhere after that so I can actually navigate out of his area(I knew the area but not particularly Alif's area).



And then later i drove myself home.


-Hanster's out-

No comments: