25 July 2008

Tagged

1) What is the most important things in your life?
- My life itself.



2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
- Birthday card



3) Where do you wish to get married?
- Haha i have no idea


4)How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
- I hav no idea too



5) Are you in love?
- Nope


6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Nasi Kandar at Bunut


7) Name the latest book that you bought?
-I hope they serve beer in hell


8) What is your full name?
-Han Hua Sou


9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
- My mother


10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
- No idea


11) Christina or Bill Gate & Why?
- Bill Gates



12) Do you do your own laundry?
- Some of the time


13) The most exciting place you want to go?
- Too many places to name


14) Hugs or kisses?
- I rather have both


15) 8 things I am passionate about?
- Hanging out, gadgets , anime , imagination , cars , games, internet and appearances



16) 8 things I say too often:
- I nvr noticed bout tat myself hahaha


17) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
- Once again, too many to list


18) 8 people to tag:
- Tikah, Fizah, Sab, Pu3, Sarah, Idz, Izzul, Yusra

No comments: