13 June 2008

Friday the 13th posting

And no i'm not talking any creepy stuff despite the title above


As usual,a boring day for me today (a boring day to me is one where i hardly go out or hang out wif frens) but its quite interesting that i had like the longest chat on msn(which was out of the blue, becoz i hardly hav chats on msn till recently like few weeks ago) which was pretty much bout random stuff and some hilarious things.


And all of sudden during my non-chatting time, i started to really think some things bout relationships. I'm kind of freaking out now because of the stereotype of how some girls are really these days(obsessed with looks n kind of a gold-digger). A chubby guy like me could probably improve as to losing weight which i somehow do not have a motivation for,not because i was lazy but probably for another reason that i do not know of.


Either that or i need the "moves". Well you know, the so-called techniques that ppl have to learn by experience in gettin into relationships. I don't have the basic idea of the "moves" so it does frustrate me a bit. Probably thats why i hated that song "Beatiful Girls" by Sean Kingston because all i can think of when i watched the music video was this:


"How did such a guy way bigger than me gets all the hot girls? Must have the moves that i don't"


That would be also exactly the reason for me to switch channels or turn off the radio when i hear that song. Anyways, looks like i have to find n learn bout the "moves" as soon as possible or else i could probably freaking out even more when im still single at age 25 (thats not too far from now hehe)


-Hanster's out-

No comments: