16 June 2008

Tagged

Got tagged by tikah n mirul which was mostly about the same thing but both have a question unique to their tag so i will include them as well hehe



7 facts bout me

- Melancholic by nature

- A very curious person which can rub ppl the wrong way if too excessive

- Likes anime

- Likes those tv shows with special effects eg. Heroes

- Says what's on his mind

- Shy

- Has good points not known to me but known to others



7 things that scare the hell out of me

- Being alone in a "strange" world

- Lost of abilities

- Future heartbreaks

- Alienation

- Ppl in heavy make up

- Unxpected things in my schedule/calculations

- Depression



7 songs you been listening recently to:


Rihanna - Take a bow

Saosin - I can tell

Orson - Bright idea

Natasha Bedingfield - Pocket full of sunshine

T.M Revolution - Resonance

Linkin Park - Leave out all the rest

Disturbed - Inside the fire



7 Favorite Old School Songs

Puddle of mud - Blurry

Bee Gees - Stayin alive

Bon Jovi - Always

Bon Jovi - Its my life

Pink Floyd - Another brick in the wall

Korn - Y'all want a single

Metallica - Enter sandman



7 most spoken words or phrases
- Really?

- No!

- Literally

- Looks like....

- Not yet

- I dunno

- Yup




7 most valuable

- Friends

- Phone

- Laptop

- Computer

- Wallet

- Earring/Studs

- Charger



7 "first time" in my life

- Skype-ing

- Hanging out till almost midnite which is for a month

- Getting my ear pierced

- Transfering schools

- Learning the "brunei" malay language

- Learning to drive

- "Brotherhood" (tat didn quite worked out well in form 5)



7 people to be tag

I will just tag anyone reading this hehe



-Hanster's out-

No comments: