15 June 2008

Weekend update

So another week of June has passed. The term "fun" has not come into me fully yet so i really dunno what to really do except for going out wif frens (with one of these hangouts already confirmed ).



So I actually skype-ed for the 1st time last nite. Did it with Anna and Amali which at 1st was giving me troubles bcoz of mic configurations hehe(which distorted voices into robotic types) but i got it under control minutes later. At the end of it looks like i owe them a singing of songs, which i was too shy to do, and they hold that till today as well hehe. Oh boy, a shy me singing to them, that would be quite a shock even for myself :P



And currently while typing this blog up i was already back from dinner for almost 10 minutes which they didn knew (until i tell them this later, which i will wahahaha)



-Hanster's out-

No comments: