21 August 2008

the 100th post

hehehe,i hav no idea wat i wanted to post actually for my 100th posting, so i just do some random ideas and................................ came up the idea to post describe bout my frens i noe in ITB along wif pics of them. Sorry ah to some of u, inda ku ada ur pics in fone means inda ku dpt describe kamu ni hehhehe.






This is Adul who at 1st sight gav me the impression "this must be one of those guys i want to avoid gettin in trouble or be friends with", but i ended befriending more of him anyways, which mostly happened after a certain personal event .














This is Yusra,very well known in our class as "Tunas bangsa" and now he's refered to as "pms" by me, pmk by athirah and "pmp" by fizah n fatin,








Thats Arif over there (to the left in the pic) . Probably of all encounters b4 we become frens, i think i had the most wif him,including one at the TA Morgan for the textbooks matter.














And over here is Reena, one of my favourite choices when it comes to group assignment. And also known for a fact is that she got called "Mama Reena" by Adul just for the fun of it lols










Next, Julre (also to the left in the pic here). Everyone probably remembers her whenever she activates her infectious laughter which gets everyone laughing alongside her too.













Athirah(on the left) whos also known for givin the name PMK to yus (to which i forgotten the meaning)


Sarah(on the right), which i very much i can only describe her as vain hehehe












Iddatul here, or known as Datul (or Atoi to some ppl lol). Sometimes she's kinda blur in a funny way.














This is Zamri, who's with me in our SWE attachment.
















Zulfaqar, one of the ZZ duo(the other being Zamri) that fools around wif ppl (for ZZ's fun at the other's expense hehehe)















This is Duratul, also known as dura or dora(by some ppl). I see her as like a child(not by attitude but by appearance lol)














Thats Emily over there to the left. My 1st impression of her was almost the same as the one i have for adul.

















So tats pretty much all I have


-Hanster's out-

2 comments:

Amir @ Nicky said...

hey Mike, I think I know Reena. Is she ex-MDian? Her face is familiar bah like my fren hehe. Maybe :)

Hanster said...

yup she is, but tat was few years before she entered ITB