31 August 2008

Another sigh

Yesterday, went off to the bank to cash in that sort of paycheck i got(more like another set of allowance by my attached place hehe) and sheesh, even if its few days after payday, don't most ppl have already an enabled access to the use of ATM machine, instead of just relying on counters, adding the number difference between my number n the number currently served. Lucky I have to wait for less than 100+ ppl to pass by to get to the counter.




Then at nite, went out to escapade with Tikah , Adi n the gang but apparently the rain made it much difficult for everyone to reach there n Tikah the booker kinda couldn make it (termed by Tikah as "ditching") so its cancelled. Dah lah kana marah for going out in the rain, only to come to finding out tat only me and Adi made it while Tikah cancelled on us.





Since its like that me n Adi just decide to head on to Yuppy in Kiulap



So i guess its not bad day but not exactly a gud day either

1 comment:

Atikah HM said...

heyyyy~ dun blame me solely lah! i'm not the only one yg inda dtg kali ah...

i'm sorry to disappoint you guys. besides it was adi who wanted to meet up wif u guys. i was just helping him to invite you guys. i didn't say that i will definitely come. i have other things to worry abt bh dat nyt. i haf other responsibilities.

and no, not regarding my social life. because my social life is my private life. so yea~ it won't affect much. thank you!