03 August 2008

Day at the movies

I actually had almost nothing to do today,till amirul messaged me (to all my ex-pte classmates, this not same person as mirul twins as i noe at least 4 ppl whose names start with the letters "amir"hehe).



Apparently he was supposed to watch a movie wif a fren but got cancelled so he asked me whether im free today. Since i got almost nothing to do, why not? I just drive to his place in Rimba n then we both switch to his car and go off to to the Mall which jammed packed (its a sunday u noe) but we managed to find a basement parking elsewhere.



The movie we watched was Mummy 3, which is a gud movie tat i would rate 9/10 (which still proabably means 10 anyway, no one or nothing is perfect :P ) There so much of action going on so it was fun to watch and some funny scenes too like one where the guy tries to fish but ends up shooting them instead hahaha.



After the movie, me n amirul went off to wywy in lambak, contacting tikah n shah in the process but they completely didn reply *sigh* manakan durang ni hehehe. Since no answer from those two so ended up wif both of us going for wywy.




After that *skips out some not so important parts* , we went back to his place, got back into my car n drove home.



-Hanster's out-

No comments: