05 August 2008

Excapade

2nite me n tikah planned to go to excapade,so i went to pick her up at her place then stopped by the TAIB atm so she could withdraw some cash.




Then off we go to the place, only it was jammed packed tat it took us like 30 minutes to find a parking spot. Once we entered the place, wow it was full, must be really more popular than i thought. Lucky Tikah made reservations hehehe. And this was my 1st experience wif sushi so it was great except that the blacksauce was a bit too salty.



After that, i sent Tikah home. On the way, my car overheated!!. Tikah immediately called Seit coz her place was near. After everything was cleared up then Seit just sent Tikah home while i continued on, to which it broke down again!!. Turns out after like 10-20 minutes of confusion, i found out the 2nd part of my coolant was empty so i managed to fill it up wif the last bottled water in my car. After that, problem solved, i managed to get back home without any problems though Im still shocked n lost a few hours of my life.


-Hanster's out-

No comments: