06 August 2008

Killernas

I definitely find this to be an ironic thing, wanting to be accepted to the semester of SWE, yet to be complaining bout it so much. How much more funnier can this irony get i wonder sometimes hahaha. But unfortunately i hav no one to vent this out on, so just bear wif me or better yet, try not to read it and leave



Really, travelling that far to a client's office? why did i get assigned to such a client tat distant? is it becoz i can drive? Hopefully thats not the real reason, cause i hope they have better reason to send me off that far. As for my friend Zamri, gud for him , coz he gets the nearest place from the office which is just the floor above.




And sometimes when i hav to get assigned that far, sometimes i do feel a bit sad being isolated that far apart from my frens during lunch hour, its like lunch time wif u sitting in one corner while all ur frens are at another corner having a gud laugh n stuff.




And what doesnt really help is the social conditions of where i work,its like so anti-social compared to the rest of the places my other frens are working. When i see a quiet office, i always see signs of arrogance in most of them. At least i do get some conversations from suprisingly the non-chinese workers most of the time.



So because of such things, i been in depression in and out of everytime. Not to mention i had lots of things coming in my way, naturally,physically and mentally. These things just had to appear at the wrong times to make life harder for me. I always get through them somehow but i got a feelin i wont get enough strength for the ones to come. With my depression, i do tend to get a bit evil, this time i really wished i dun see certain ppl's faces next year when i get back to ITB but turns all Im bit crushed by wat i heard hours ago.



I did some back thinkin to the past and really wondered bout something:

"Why do ppl single you out for the bad things,when they hav even done it before?"




-Hanster's out-

No comments: